dijous, de maig 15, 2008

CATALÀ / ENGLISH

Dear all,
From now on I'll try to write posts in English.
The main reason is that I'd really like that all the people who wants to read and understand these comments could do it.
I'd really like to apologise about my English, I know that it's not good at all but I'll try my best to improve it and treat this language as good as possible.
I'd also like to tell that if I had the possibility to write in Catalan, I'd do it. As you maybe could see in other sites there is a tool to translate the posts. Yes, there is, but Catalan is not there, sooo... chose to chose (literal translation of a Catalan sentence, jiijiji, triar x triar) I've preferred to write everything in English.
Let's wait that Google/Blogger/God's team include our loved and nice language in the Google language tools. Once this will arrive, I'll change into Catalan again.
I'll also add the tool bar just in case u need to translate the text into Danish/Spanish/Finnish or whatever!
Salut!!