dimarts, de maig 20, 2008

3D Receptionist


- 3D Mousy Hostel, good afternoon...
- Sorry lady, I kindly ask u if there is place for 15 ppl to come the 3rd weekend of June
- Yes, sir. Would u like to sleep in the burrow or in the nest?
- Sorry lady, but we'd like to sleep in a bed.
- Ok, Sir... I'll try to do my best. Let me tell u something tomorrow.
- And Madam pls., the breakfast is included?
- Yes sir... Would u like rubbish or cables?
- No Madam, we'd like to eat croissant or some bread...
- Ok Sir... Let me see...
- And Madam, the last question is regarding the shower...
- Yes Sir, what would u like to know?
- I'd like to know if there is a shower per room!
- A shower per room Sir? Are u crazy? You can go downstairs where u will find the sewer, there... u'll be able to waste as much water as u need, u'll find fresh air, and if u want, maybe u will meet new people!! :)

Sooooooo... this is our last conversation with the 3D Mousy Hostel Receptionist ;)

1 comentari:

pezzin ha dit...

Was this a real telephone call? :D